Important Information for Vyasa Puja 2017
- The fee is per person.
- All guests will need to provide their own transportation.
- The only accommodations currently available at the temple is for single men in the brahmachari ashrama.
Dear Godbrothers, Godsisters, and friends of His Holiness Danavir Goswami Maharaja.
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
The three-day Vyasa Puja festival of H.H. Danavir Goswami will (after having been celebrated in Europe for the last twelve years) this year take place in the United States at the Rupanuga Vedic College, 5201 Paseo, Kansas City, MO 64110.
The festival dates are November 10-12 (Friday to Sunday) 2017.
We cordially invite all disciples, aspiring disciples and friends of His Holiness Danavir Goswami to take part in this magnificent celebration.
Program for each day:
Friday, November 10, 2017 – Initiations + Maha Harinama
Saturday, November 11, 2017 – Vyasa Puja Ceremony
Sunday, November 12, 2017 – Sunday Feast program with H.H. Danavir Goswami
Every day there will be morning and evening programs with His Holiness Danavir Goswami’s participation.
The fee for the entire three-day festival is 190,- USD (this includes all prasadam and participation in the Vyasa Puja ceremony).
If you arrive only for Saturday´s Vyasa Puja ceremony and subsequent feast the fee will be 110,-USD (this fee includes expenses for organizing the ceremony such as buying flowers, bhoga for maha-offering and feast, decorations, a Vyasa Puja cake, organizational expenses, etc.).
1) RVC campus (ashramas, temple area, houses)
2) Devotees homes
3) Hotels (10 minutes drive from RVC campus)
– Best Western Plaza hotel – Address: 4309 Main St, Kansas City, MO 64111 Phone: (816) 561-9600
– Embassy Suites – Address: 220 West 43rd Street, Kansas City, MO 64111 Phone: (816) 756-1720http://danavirgoswami.com/important-information-for-vyasa-puja-2017/News & UpdatesPlease note: The fee is per person. All guests will need to provide their own transportation. The only accommodations currently available at the temple is for single men in the brahmachari ashrama. You can pay the fee online by clicking this link or when you arrive at RVC. Dear Godbrothers, Godsisters,...Robert LessengerRobert Lessengerdgservant@rvc.eduAdministratorDanavir Goswami